Have you got a diabetic patient at home? Is it difficult for you to handle him and his diet patterns? Do you want him to get well soon and be a healthier ‘him’? Are you willing to make the difference in his life to bring back the ‘sweetness’ in his taste?
Then it is time for you to do a few things to help you. Whether he is your father, brother, roommate or your partner, if there’s someone who has diabetes at home, you need to show him a lot of support. Diabetes is not ‘just another’ problem related to your health. It can cause a lot of difference in your life. The way you live, what you eat, your lifestyle, and even your sleeping pattern, to a certain extent, leads to the problem of diabetes in life. Therefore, if you have someone who goes through this problem, you as an individual have to provide a lot of support to him. Suddenly, that person is told to quit his habit of drinking, change his diet, have bitter items more, etc., which leads to frustration and irritation in his life.
If you wish to extend your hand and support the person at your home who has diabetes, following are the seven things that you can do for him:
1) No matter how bad he behaves with you, do not answer him back if it upsets you. Quietly listen to his frustration. Imagine this – what if you are told to stop eating anything sweet or tasty in life? What if I say NO MORE CUPCAKES FROM THIS MOMENT to you? What if I pressurize you to eat bitter items to help you get rid of your diabetes? Such things would surely frustrate you!
2) Buy good diabetes ayurvedic medicine for the person and make him have that regularly to give him a better health.
3) Make sure that the person consumes his medicines regularly. Make a chart for him and tell him to put a ‘mark’ for the day, whenever he is done with the consumption of his medicines. Reminding him to have his medicines in time is necessary to make him healthy and normal once again in life.
4) Support the individual with all your heart. Motivate him and tell him how he would be eating his favorite dishes soon in the coming future.
5) Read about diabetes ayurvedic medicine and buy different medicines to check which one works faster and suits the person at your place.
6) Workout with the diabetic person. If he can control his bad cholesterol level, much better for him! He can easily bring down his glucose level as well, if he works out regularly.
7) Meditate with the individual to make his ‘controlling’ ability stronger. Every diabetic person needs to have immense control on his diet.
About the author:
Calvin Porter has written several articles on ‘Diabetes ayurvedic medicine.’ His father had diabetes five years ago, but thanks to different herbal medicines, he is now a healthy man who eats chocolates almost every alternate day!